Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Certified Naturally Grown

A couple of years ago, Chris Harp mentioned some standards for becoming Certified Naturally Grown in a talk. However, he didn't go into details, and I didn't do any research on it until someone posted something about in in a FaceBook group I follow.


Eventually, this is something I'll consider doing when I'm making a bit more honey. For now, my family and friends seem to be gobbling up all my produce, but I'll get there. In the meantime, this post is as much a note for me as for anyone else.

Bee Culture posted a good article on what it means to be CNG and reasons why to do it. If you have a minute, I'd recommend reading it.

For more information about having an apiary certified, check out CNG's Apiary Certification page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you think!