Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Treatment-free Bee Suppliers

This post is mainly for me so that I can find this info again if I need it. A couple of weeks ago, Solomon Parker, a podcaster who interviews treatment-free beeks,  started an interactive Google map of treatment-free bee-suppliers. Not all of these suppliers sell packages or TBH nucs. However, it's always nice to know where to get a queen or maybe work out a deal with someone who might try doing a nuc for you.

New suppliers are always being added, so don't be discouraged if you don't see one near you right now. Also, if you know of one not on this list, you could let him know. Solomon moderates the Treatment-Free Beekeeping group on FaceBook.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for promoting this. When I last looked, there were only 3 dots on the map! Glad to see that there are many more since then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Solomon is doing this, too! It's a great idea.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad Solomon is doing this, too! It's a great idea.

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised Sam Comfort in Vero Beach, Fl is not on the list. He sells TBH nucs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Sam's NY apiary is on this list, but that's a really good point about his TBH nucs and his FL offerings. I hope you suggest that to Solomon! :-)

      Delete
    2. I think Sam's NY apiary is on this list, but that's a really good point about his TBH nucs and his FL offerings. I hope you suggest that to Solomon! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you think!