Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Blocked!

As I was tidying up the kitchen, I saw the slightest black shadow pass by the windows. 


And this is why I have an electric fence. Two different bears (that I know of) have visited my yard just this week.


Sorry for the poor quality images. All I had was my phone, and I wasn't getting any closer -- especially not after nearly avoiding a turf war with Chuckles over the compost pile earlier this week.


I think this is the same bear that was poking around last year. First it had one ear tag. Then another. Now some sort of collar. Poor thing.


I love this particular little guy/gal, though, so I'm not going to rat him/her out to the "wildlife fuzz."


But I'm not turning my fence off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you think!