Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Bee Photographer

While I really dig photography, I'm no photographer. Forget talent. Somehow, I'm always too busy or too involved in the moment to remember to take a picture of it. However, I'm quite glad that there are people who remember to capture the moment and allow us to see the world through their eyes.

Today, I found an exquisite portfolio by Eric Tourneret quite by accident. I was searching for info on installing packages in bad weather when I came across his gorgeous photos of bees and beeks around the world. Ironically, Gold Star Honeybees had posted one one of Tourneret's photos on their Facebook page, and I had admired it for awhile without knowing where it came from.

With two separate sources pointing me toward this portfolio, I figured the universe was giving me a sign too big to ignore.

If you have some time, I highly recommend checking out The Honey Gatherer's website. You will be awed and amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I can't wait to hear what you think!